Saturday, April 25, 2009

Interrupted Expectations

Expectations in life. Those things that you just know will happen. The givens in life. Like 1+1=2 and A is followed B. You cruise through life going 100 miles per hour not taking time to give it much thought. Expectations are placed upon you from the world you live in. You place expectations on yourself.

What happens when those expectations are interrupted? When things don't go the way you saw them going due to death of a loved one, broken dreams, or illness? Where do you turn? What happens when you see other people's dreams shattered through divorce or cancer? How do you come along side to support them?

This blog is a combination of things that I have learned through my own personal Interrupted Expectations. God has allowed me to go through these hurts so that I further my faith in Him and bless others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.