Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Heaven

I last posted about the heavy heart that I had for this family and their sweet baby. Yesterday afternoon, they made the decision that she had been through enough. They took off all of the tubes and wires and held her for the very first time. They only had a couple of hours before she was ushered off to Heaven to be in the arms of Jesus.

I have posted several times about the "why's" and lack of understanding. But I take hope in what God tells us about Heaven. Because if I believe one thing about the Bible, I believe all of it.

Rev 21:4 "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”

Sweet Baby, we will join you soon. Praise God that Jesus took our place on the cross, our sins are forgiven, and we can join you in eternal life if we believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.