Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Infertility and Miscarriage Link

I found a wonderful website called Hannah's Prayer Ministries.

Hannah's Prayer Ministries provides Christian-based support and encouragement to married women around the world who are struggling with the pain of fertility challenges, including primary and secondary infertility, pregnancy loss, early infant death, and adoption loss. Our outreach extends to those who become mothers of living children through pregnancy, adoption, and/or foster care.
.
A community forum as well as a list of books and information is available through this website, hosted by Jennifer Saake.

If you are struggling with the Interrupted Expectation of infertility, death, and adoption loss, take a moment to check out this site. I pray that you will find comfort.

1 comment:

  1. I've been following your blog since Holley Gerth first posted about it. Thank you so much for sharing about HP! While I am one of the founders of Hannah's Prayer, God has long-since built up a wonderful leadership team, so I don't actually "host" the site. ;) But I am a member who continues to be involved and blessed by the amazing support and encouragment found at Hannah's Prayer and I do also have my own personal website at www.HannahsHopeBook.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.