Saturday, October 24, 2009

Excerpt: When Life Takes What Matters 2

Here are two quotes from the book:

WHEN LIFE TAKES WHAT MATTERS    When Life Takes What Matters by Susan Lenzkes
Sometimes we need to ask the questions "how?".
"How, Lord, are You going to bring good for me and glory for You out of all of this?"
God's results are not limited by His raw materials! He works - first in me, then around me.
Our first response to interrupted expectations is "why". I love how this book reminds us that our next needs to be "how". We need to be always looking for where God wants to use our story.

Is God asking you to share your interrupted expectation with someone who is hurting?

1 comment:

  1. I like this idea. I was listening to someone on the radio/tv and they said that you go through trials for someone else. God has really been showing this principle to me lately.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.