Monday, October 12, 2009

This Side of Heaven

956787: This Side of Heaven


I just finished reading a newer book by one of my favorite authors - Karen Kingsbury. Whenever I start a new book, I ignore the back synopsis because I don't want to know anything about the plot of the book.

This Side of Heaven threw me for a loop. What I wasn't expecting was so much wisdom on life's interrupted expectations.

"Wondering is part of life. As long as it doesn't keep you from living."

Why is it that we spend so much time wondering that we can actually stop living. The "what if's" of life can strangle healing. This quote goes right along with the book of Job in the Bible. Ask God why, but don't stop living.

View at: Amazon or www.christianbook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.