Monday, March 1, 2010

Excerpt: So Long Insecurity

So Long, Insecurity: You've Been a Bad Friend to UsThis is my final post about Beth Moore's book So Long, Insecurity: You've Been a Bad Friend to Us.  I hope that you have gleaned wisdom and strength through her chosen scripture and words.  I also pray that if you have found yourself struggling with insecurity that you will take the time to read this book.  Free yourself from the enemy's hold on your life through lies and doubt.


Gal 5:26  (The Message)
We will not compare ourselves with each other as if one of us were better and another worse. We have far more interesting things to do with our lives. Each of us is an original.
I am a child of God.
I am clothed with strength and dignity
My security is mine to keep.  God gave it to me & no one can take it from me.

1 comment:

  1. Praying that you hold fast to "my security is mine to keep" as you continue to walk through the relationship we spoke of. Love your heart!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.