Thursday, June 24, 2010

He'll Lift Me Up


My mother-in-law sent me this card on the 10th anniversary of my sister's death.  I thought the words were absolutely perfect.

I believe if Jesus calls me to get out of the boat,
He is going to be there to help me walk on the water.
If I start to sink, which sometimes I do,
He'll reach His hand down and He'll lift me up.

God will give you everything you need
to do everything He has called you to do.
You are in His hands and in His will,
and there is no better place to be.    ~ Joyce Meyer

Matthew 14:28-29 (New International Version)

"Lord, if it's you," Peter replied, "tell me to come to you on the water."
"Come," he said.  Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus.
Photo Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.