Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Understand Your Husband's Sexual Needs

No More Headaches: Enjoying Sex & Intimacy in Marriage

Almost a year ago, I created a post called "The Honeymoon is Over."  I explained that one Interrupted Expectation you may be experiencing is your marriage. You got married thinking it would be all bells and whistles but the honeymoon ends quickly and life hits you dead in the face.


I introduced you to a book by Dr. Juli Slattery called No More Headaches: Enjoying Sex & Intimacy in Marriage.  At the time, Focus on the Family was airing an interview with the author.  Now, FOF has created eight articles of excerpts from this book to help women better understand their husbands.  I found the articles very helpful and think you will too. 

Understanding Your Husband's Sexual Needs
 
1. Overview
2.Understanding His Sexuality
3.Sex Is a Physical Need
4.Sex Is an Emotional Need
5.Sex Is a Spiritual Need
6.Sex Is a Relational Need
7.So, What's the Holdup?
8.Your Husband's Sex Drive Is God's Gift to You
9.Next Steps / Related Information

1 comment:

  1. I just read "Intimate Issues: 21 Questions Christian Women Ask About Sex" by Linda Dillow and Lorraine Pintus. The book addressed some of the same issues. Even though I'm going through a divorce I still found this book to be eye opening and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.