Monday, September 20, 2010

Excerpt: Dawn's Light

Dawn's Light (Restoration Series #4)

This excerpt is taking from Dawn's Light (Restoration Series #4) by Terri Blackstock.
Oh that "why" word comes up again.  How many times do I still find myself asking, "God, why?"  But as time goes by, God gives me little glimpses into His view.  I am thankful for these as they help when the pain seems unbearable.  I encourage you to look for these revelations and hang tight to the promises in scripture.
"Later, when we're able to step back and think this through we'll see the ways that He worked.  What Satan meant for evil, God meant for good."

Genesis 50:20 - You meant evil against me; but God meant it for good.
Romans 8:28  - And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.