Monday, November 22, 2010

Dawn's Light

Dawn's Light (Restoration Series #4)

I started the Restoration Series by Terri Blackstock a couple of years ago after a friend gave me the book for my birthday.  I was immediately hooked.  It is one of the best series that I have read.  Totally different than any other set of books.  My mom was instantly hooked as well.  We both quickly got our hands on the rest of the series.

But to be honest, the fourth book in the series has set in my closet for a while.  Not that I didn't want to read it.  Frankly, I was scared to read it.  My mom prepared me that the plot was hard and would bring up memories that sometimes I just would rather not come up. 

So, here I am a couple years later, finishing the series.  The tears have come and pain has resurfaced.  But ever time the pain comes up I see another piece of healing occurring. 

In the next few posts, I am going to once again share with you passages from a book.  Passages that God is using to heal yet another portion of my heart - yes, even 10 1/2 years later. 

If you have not read this series, I highly encourage you to.  Even though the 4th book is the one that God has used the most to speak to me, please don't skip ahead because these books need to be read in ordre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.