Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Interrupted Expectations



There comes a time when we all move on.  Other opportunities present themselves and seasons in life change.  Although grief will always be a part of my life, I am thankful that healing does come.  While the tears don't stain my cheeks as frequently, no matter how much time passes they will always stain my eyes.

While I have no plans to remove this website, I will not be updating it much in the future.  I pray that God will continue to use it to bless those who are experiencing Interrupted Expectations. And, I pray that it will be a guide and a glimpse into grief for those who are blessing the hurting. 

If you find a book, post, verse, or idea that has blessed you, please let me know.  I would love to add it.

I hope that you will join us at our sister blog - Our Out-of-Sync Life.  Also, join us for accountability and spiritual encouragement on SISTERS at ABCJLM on Facebook.


Until then, I leave you with my favorite verse.

Jeremiah 29:11

11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
God bless...

1 comment:

  1. Heidi, thank you for sharing this site with me. IN a matter of 6 weeks in 2004 I lost my sister, grandfather, step brother and my job. The hardest year of my life. My husband and I also went through infertility for almost 3 years before having two beautiful sons and miscarried earlier this spring. I'm sorry to relate in so many sad ways. This world is definitely not our home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.